So...here's how this costume came to...exist. xD
1. Cowl: I have tons of old pleather fabric from another project that sadly didn't come true, but luckily I'm still able to use it and managed to make my cowl with it. I had to draw up my own pattern as I usually do and fit it until I was able to sew this together. It came out right on the first try so I'm happy. The ears are foam covered with pleather and glued into the top.
2. Goggle: My father bought me a pair of goggles about eight years ago or so and I always wore them. However, in the past few years I haven't gone anywhere that called for them, but by the grace of God they were repurposed. However, this doesn't mean it was easy to fix them up. I orignally used glass stain but they kept pooling on the rounded edges. Then I tried a paint/water mix but they leaked. I was going to say screw it and paint them straight up, but Miles managed to find an old Halloweenmart bag that is made up of orange plastic. He glued the plastic on the inside and I'm cool with it. ^^
3. Collar: It's actually one of my arm straps for Grell but it fits perfectly to my neck. ^^ I haz tiny neck.
4. Body Suit: Not gonna lie, I didn't want to attempt a pleather body suit for Celty so I purchased one. However, it looks pretty good for Selina.
5. Belt: Made from pleather and a belt buckle I jacked from another belt.
6. Gloves: Purchased, used for Robin, and now Catbitch. xD
7. Thigh Holster: It was one of Hit-Girl's pouches with a retractable pen inside. I no longer have Hit-Girl so I painted the pouch and added velcro.
8. Boots: Got a cheap pair at a thrift store and added the straps.
9: Whip (not yet pictured): Made from leather laces, jumprope, and gun pieces.